Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New set of infant bibs - fully reversible!



I finished up this set of infant bibs the other night (and yes, they do have snaps now just like the rest of my bibs - I just had run out and decided to take some pictures without them!)... and I love the way they turned out. I wanted to make this set fully reversible - with coordinating prints on both sides... so its like actually getting 6 different bibs when you buy 3. Fun, right?

I'd asked for feedback from some mom friends about the infant size - because personally we never used them with our kiddos. But I know that a lot of babies are more prone to spitting up or drooling, and they wear bibs a lot right from the beginning. Anyhow, some of the moms commented that they really liked to have a selection of some pretty but basic patterns and colors that would coordinate well with a lot of their baby's wardrobe. I kept that thought in mind when designing this set, and I think I did pretty well. Lots of gentle patterns with versatile colors. What do you think?