Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dresses!

My three-year-old daughter outgrew her cute lap shoulder dress I dyed for her at the beginning of the year, so she's been asking for a new one. I finally placed the order and got an extra couple of dresses at the same time to list on Etsy. They arrived at the end of the week and I did the dyeing last night and this morning.

First, here's my daughter's - she chose the colors and was awfully proud when it was finished. I love the way it came out - and its even better looking in person...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And here are the other two that I did up as in-stock items for my Etsy shop. I was happy with the way they both turned out, but I absolutely love the brown one... its dark brown with sage green and it turned into this cool, mossy looking mix. The blue and purple is size 12 months and the brown is 18 months...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us