Friday, August 1, 2008

More custom work

I just finished up a custom bib order this evening...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I love the fabric on the top bib... I can't wait to make some more in-stocks with it! It looks really cute with the pink terry I paired it with here, but I also have a darker coordinating fabric with multi-colored dots that would look great with this fabric in a reversible option.

The woman who ordered these also opted to have two snap settings, which I offer as a customizable option, which is great for a smaller baby. It will fit them better now on the smaller setting, but they'll have plenty of room to adjust as they grow. I do this on some of the bibs for my own kiddos because I make the Toddler XL size to accommodate both my three year old and my peanut 20 month old.